Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 6:29 pm

so some pplz been saying that there will be a strike on wedensday n i have accounting in islam exam so is that true or its just a rumor or wat???
Back to top Go down

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 6:37 pm

Hi anonymous,,

Until Now our teachers say they dont here anything or about it but i have brother in Al-Azher Uni. say their is Strike on wedensday o allah a3lam 3ena walla la2! my opinion lets just see wat's will happen tomorrow n discover is it rumoer or not.
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 7:06 pm

oh yes well thnx am gonna study anyway coz i hate bad surprises !!!!
Back to top Go down

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 7:10 pm

yeah like me exactly so, just still wait n look from outside wat's will gonna to be !
Back to top Go down
smr
STUDENT
STUDENT
smr

Female
Number of posts : 141
Specialization : B.A
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 9:21 pm

hey all there will be a strike on wednesday inshalla but the exams well continue as schedualed.
but the problem is that if there is a strike then we will have to study on a thursday which i hate
Back to top Go down

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 10:07 pm

oh yeah well thnx smr really i appreciate that! im not certainly until u say it to us but, as u mension i have TAX exam on thursday which mean i have a whole day to studying more !
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 12:55 am

We should wait and see . coz there is nothing official from the Management .,,good luck guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 12:19 pm

hey all there is noooooooooooooo exam yayyyyyyyy it was delated till 17th of this month go partyyyyyyyyyy Very Happy
Question??? Cheer Question??? Wave
Back to top Go down

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 2:21 pm

Get Party! hhhhhhhhhhhh im happpy to heir that 4 u anonymous. Now u can get some rest n be relaxing n no more negative feeling. >>>lolz
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 2:08 pm

yeah ttly thnx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question???   Question??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question???
Page 1 of 1