Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha

Go down 
+6
Wa$iM
anonymous#1
DARK ANGEL
Miss Palestine
Prince
ahmed_89
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 3:13 pm

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha D716020cb7

The Hajj, or pilgrimage to Makkah is a central duty of Islam whose origins date back to the time of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). It brings together Muslims of all races and tongues for one of life's most moving spiritual experiences. For 14 centuries, countless millions of Muslims, men and women from all over the world, have made the pilgrimage to Makkah, the birthplace of Islam. In carrying out this obligation, they fulfill one of the five "pillars" of Islam, or central religious duties of the believer.

----------------------------------------------

Hajj Rites - in brief

On the first day of the Hajj, pilgrims sweep out of Makkah towards Mina, a small uninhabited village east of the city. Pilgrims generally spend their time meditating and praying, as the Prophet (PBUH) did on his pilgrimage.

During the second day, the 9th of Zul-Hijjah, pilgrims leave Mina for the plain of 'Arafat for the wuquf, "the standing," the central rite of the Hajj. As they congregate there, the pilgrims' stance and gathering reminds them of the Day of Judgment. Some of them gather at the Mount of Mercy, where the Prophet (PBUH) delivered his unforgettable Farewell Sermon, enunciating far-reaching religious, economic, social and political reforms. The Prophet (PBUH) is reported to have asked God to pardon the sins of pilgrims who "stood" at 'Arafat, and was granted his wish. Thus, the hopeful pilgrims prepare to leave this plain joyfully, feeling reborn without sin and intending to turn over a new leaf.
Just after sunset, the mass of pilgrims proceeds to Muzdalifah, an open plain about halfway between 'Arafat and Mina. There they first pray and then collect a fixed number of chickpea-sized pebbles to use on the following days.
Before daybreak on the third day, pilgrims move en masse from Muzdalifah to Mina. There they cast at white pillars the pebbles they have previously collected. According to some traditions, this practice is associated with Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH). As pilgrims throw seven pebbles at each of these pillars, they remember the story of Satan's attempt to persuade Ibrahim (PBUH) to disregard God's command to sacrifice his son.
Following the casting of the pebbles, most pilgrims sacrifice a goat, sheep or some other animal. They give the meat to the poor after, in some cases, keeping a small portion for themselves. As the pilgrims have, at this stage, finished a major part of the Hajj, they are now allowed to shed their ihram and put on everyday clothes. On this day Muslims around the world share the happiness the pilgrims feel and join them by performing identical, individual sacrifices in a worldwide celebration of 'Id al-Adha, "the Festival of Sacrifice."
Men either shave their heads or clip their hair, and women cut off a symbolic lock, to mark their partial deconsecration. This is done as a symbol of humility. All proscriptions, save the one of conjugal relations, are now lifted.
Still sojourning in Mina, pilgrims visit Makkah to perform another essential rite of the Hajj: the tawaf, the seven-fold circling of the Ka'bah, with a prayer recited during each circuit. Their circumambulation of the Ka'bah, the symbol of God's oneness, implies that all human activity must have God at its center. It also symbolizes the unity of God and man.
After completing the tawaf, pilgrims pray, preferably at the Station of Ibrahim, the site where Ibrahim (PBUH) stood while he built the Ka'bah. Then they drink of the water of Zamzam.
Another, and sometimes final, rite is the sa'y, or "the running." This is a reenactment of a memorable episode in the life of Hagar (PBUH), who was taken into what the Qur'an calls the "uncultivable valley" of Makkah, with her infant son Ishmael, to settle there.
The sa'y commemorates Hagar's (PBUH) frantic search for water to quench Ishmael's (PBUH) thirst. She ran back and forth seven times between two rocky hillocks, al-Safa and al-Marwah, until she found the sacred water known as Zamzam. This water, which sprang forth miraculously under Ishmael's tiny feet, is now enclosed in a marble chamber the Ka'bah.
These rites performed, the pilgrims are completely deconsecrated: They may resume all normal activities. According to the social customs of some countries, pilgrims can henceforth proudly claim the title of al-Hajj or Hajji.
They now return to Mina, where they stay up to the 12th or 13th day of Zul-Hijjah. There they throw their remaining pebbles at each of the pillars in the manner either practiced or approved by the Prophet (PBUH). They then take leave of the friends they have made during the Hajj. Before leaving Makkah, however, pilgrims usually make a final tawaf round the Ka'bah to bid farewell to the Holy City.

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha 8a82764492

Note : Plz See The Rest Of Pic's In Entertainment Forum
Back to top Go down
ahmed_89
STUDENT
STUDENT
ahmed_89

Male
Number of posts : 187
Specialization : none
The university level : none
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 7:35 pm

thx for the info controller Smile

i hope 1 day we will got to Al HAJ
Back to top Go down
http://d3mha.com
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2008, 8:04 pm

nice Work Smile

Thx Bro ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
Miss Palestine
STUDENT
STUDENT
Miss Palestine

Female
Number of posts : 298
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third level
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 10:33 am

inshaallah we r gona 2 that place...
thnx controller..
god bless u

Back to top Go down

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 10:49 am

ahmed_89, Prince & Miss Palestine
Thnx 4 Replies!
I hope once day gonna their take my Mam!
That My Wish!
Back to top Go down
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female
Number of posts : 113
Specialization : B.A.
The university level : Third
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 11:07 am

Thanx Controller

i am hoping that one day i'll go to this blessed land .. Amin
really i am sad that people in Gaza did not have the chance to go for Hajj
Enshallah next year ..

DARK ANGEL
Back to top Go down
http://www.iugaza.edu.ps/ara/
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 11:45 am

thnx for the nice topic n happy eid n hajj n everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Wa$iM

Male
Number of posts : 92
Specialization : business Admin. ( E )
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 2:58 pm

Thanx Mo7amad

See you in Makka inshallah
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 3:06 pm

Thnxx  controller,,,, and am sorry for the ppl in Gaza coz they didn't have the chance to go there , hope that God will count it on them inshalla ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 3:22 pm

DARK ANGEL, Its ok never mind abt it cuz our situation obligate us n u know when insallah gonna to hajj it will from uae not here ofcource n thnx 4 u!

anonymous#1, Yr welcome! n happy Eid Al-Ad7a to u n may allah return 2 u in good n health! Smile

Wa$iM,
My lovely Boy! Wink
Thnx dear n Amin i will c u in Madina 2 Seeing our Prophet (mohammed) Tomb!

M7AMAD_KH,
Again, My frinend dont be sorry we know that Allah

watch us n knows wat the other do with our pplz!
Insallah they can do Al-Hajj Next Year 4 pplz didnt gunno or go out!
Back to top Go down
IBN ELSHEJAEYA
STUDENT
STUDENT
IBN ELSHEJAEYA

Male
Number of posts : 44
Specialization : ACCOUNTING
The university level : 12/10/1987
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 7:19 pm

THANX ALOT MOHAMMED
THIS IS NICE TOPIC
AND INSHALLAH RABNA YEWADAK WTROOH MAKA
Back to top Go down

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2008, 11:42 pm

Yeah Amin Ya SMSM Allah Karim.
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 11:03 am

thanx man for the interesting topic

happy feast for all members
Back to top Go down

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2008, 5:19 pm

Thnx Abu Deya2 & Happy Eid All >>>
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2008, 8:23 pm

Thanks controller for these information
and HAPPY EID for u and all members (yen3ad 3lanaa wa3lakom bekher wbaraka yarb)
Back to top Go down

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2008, 11:03 pm

I hope i reach my message to all abt our duty of Islam (Al-Hajj) Thnx Ya Sweetstar n happy feast 4 u!
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2008, 12:29 am

UR WELCOME CONTROLLER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajj & Eid Al-Adha   Hajj & Eid Al-Adha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hajj & Eid Al-Adha
Page 1 of 1