Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male
Number of posts : 526
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 3:36 am

hi ,,this topic is a guidness for protection ur beauty ..10 way for protection as follows :

1. Avoid Sun Damage

<LI>avoiding the sun between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
<LI>wearing sunscreen
covering up with protective clothing.

2. Don't Smoke

3. Drink Plenty of Water

Proper hydration help the skin to stay firm and 'glowing'. To get a healthful look, be sure to drink plenty of fluids-- at least eight 8-ounce servings per day.

4. Maintain Good Posture

Slouchy people are not beautiful. Good posture and poise will help you to retain a 'look' of confidence and command. Improve your posture through exercises that focus on your core strength like yoga and pilates.

5. Take Sufficient Calcium

Poor calcium intake leads to esteoporosis, a condition in which the bones of the body deteriorate. In severe cases, osteoporosis causes permanent hunching of the back, called kyphosis. Avoid this condition through assuring your calcium intake is sufficient by taking a supplement and including dietary sources of calcium.

6. Smile and Laugh

Happy people are beautiful. People who laugh and smile are attractive. Spread joy and happiness wherever you go and people will find you beautiful. Laughing and smiling can also help you to live longer. A positive attitude tells your body that 'everything is okay' and your body responds with the benefits of relaxation.

7. Brush and Floss Your Teeth

A good smile is important for beauty (see above), but you must work to maintain it. In addition, recent research has shown links between poor oral health and cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Flossing, regular dental check-ups and good dental habits will all help make your smile brighter. Avoid smoking and excessive coffee and tea to prevent staining.

8. Appreciate Yourself

People who like themselves are much more attractive than those who do not. Accept yourself for the wonderful person that you are. Your body language will improve and people will pick up on a confident 'vibe'. Much about beauty is perception and confidence. Start by convincing yourself, then others will follow suit.

9. Eat Healthy Fats

Healthy fats (from foods such as fish, nuts and avocados) containing essential fatty acids (EFAs) help your skin to look healthy and 'glowing'. A diet low in these healthy fats can result in problems such as eczema, dandruff, dull and brittle hair, and splitting nails. Be sure to eat these good foods to keep your skin and the rest of your body healthy.

10. Stay Fit

Of course having a fit, healthy body goes a long way to contributing to your looks. Excess weight, low muscle tone and lack of energy all contribute to a worsened appearance. Develop exercise habits that will last a lifetime to help you look better and live longer.

**the red color = high danger Smile

With beauty face & best wishes
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 12:54 pm

i my self dont care about this !! Smile

maybe girls do ..?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 12:57 pm

Thanks to ur great topic and for these important beauty advices to keep us more healthy .
ur welcom to our forum.
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:03 pm

Prince wrote:
i my self dont care about this !! Smile

maybe girls do ..?!
its not the matter of who will care if girls or guys its general advices to our health Exclamation .
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 1:27 pm

that's right sweetstar and u welcome
and i'm respecting the Prince viewpoint

thanx alot 4 u all
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 12:21 am

thnx for the amazing topic if anyone want any beauty tips me is here lolz :p

1. Avoid Sun Damage

lolz i use suncream sometimes 2e3tmad tells me what's that on ur face i tell her its what the doctor ordered n then she's like "mostawa esh ente" am like "mostawa awal" she's like do u have a sister older than u am like oh no its just me then she says ok then "ro7ee emsa7e" then am like "but but" she says "hay el 3'orfa hena fe mraya" am like its just a cream i then go n wait till she's busy n get out of the room without her noticing me haha xD
<li>
2. Don't Smoke
i should really quit smoking lolz !!

3. Drink Plenty of Water

i almost died of dehydration when i was young!!
4. Maintain Good Posture

i dont have to worry about getting fat am lucky to have a genetic hig metabolism haha xD

5. Take Sufficient Calcium

ha?

6. Smile and Laugh

yeah dont have to worry about that i laugh about anything and sometimes laugh in the lecture n my friend tells me yeah u will keep laughing till the end of the lecture n i keep laughing lolz xD

7. Brush and Floss Your Teeth
hmm i do that lolz !!

8. Appreciate Yourself

yep am a pretty confident person!

9. Eat Healthy Fats

thank god i dont have dandruff never did my skin looks healthy but sometimes when i dont get much sleep i look like a ghost xD</li>my nails use to be so weak always splitting but i baught a nail cream yeah lolz there is something like that n it got all better like a rock!!
<li>
10. Stay Fit

wanna say one thing i get enough excersise in college because of the stairs!!!</li>
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 7:00 pm

goood topic ...and don't worry most of the girls do alot more than u said Lolzz .
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 9:16 pm

M7AMAD_KH wrote:
goood topic ...and don't worry most of the girls do alot more than u said Lolzz .
n how would u know lolz :p jk
oh well believe me guys nowadays spend more time before they get out of home ...
1st: spend about an hour in the bathroom lolz
2nd:picking clothes lolz takes sometime
3rd: applying gell on their hair n oh this is not cool lets make another hairstyle n when they get to the one they go looking for the things they wanna take with them ...
am i wrong?? lolz :p
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 1:11 am

how do i know .?
i do have eyes Smile specially when i wear sunglasses . i see alot .

we spend time yes it's a fact , but u cant compare it with the time that girls are spending infront of the miror ..!!

picking clothes take time with us , but with girls it taks Ages ..!!
it's like : the color of the shoes should match the Scarf and the two of them should match the handbag ...!!! lot's and lots of things , u know better !! .. so DONT TALK ABOUT GUYSSSSSSS Lolz...
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 1:19 am

M7AMAD_KH wrote:
how do i know .?
i do have eyes Smile specially when i wear sunglasses . i see alot .

we spend time yes it's a fact , but u cant compare it with the time that girls are spending infront of the miror ..!!

picking clothes take time with us , but with girls it taks Ages ..!!
it's like : the color of the shoes should match the Scarf and the two of them should match the handbag ...!!! lot's and lots of things , u know better !! .. so DONT TALK ABOUT GUYSSSSSSS Lolz...
lolz i dont take much time matching clothes really because i think about what am gonna wear along time before i do lolz thats why i dont take time n as for make up could take sometime but when u get used to it not as much i take about half an hour getting ready to college that's when i wear jelbab haha xD
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2009, 11:08 pm

2. Don't Smoke ..

lol its the most important thing to do in life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 2:37 pm

This subject for all .and the interesting of the beauty of the person is not a flaw, but in most cases, girls are increasing their interest in a large ... Finally, I wish for all an a beautiful and attractive face Smile

Thanks 4 everyone
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 6:13 pm

lolz :p
its normal for girls to take care of their beauty!!
but boys lolz that's another thing!!!
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 8:57 pm

at this time the girls need to beautify themselves more and more, because there is a surplus of girls compared to young,and each girl trying to be the most beautiful in the eyes of young people ...This is not a mistake .. it is very normal and ordinary..but i didn't understand what u have said ( but boys lolz that's another thing!!!) Wink

i hope there isn't misunderstanding..

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 9:02 pm

lolz i mean why the boys are trying to look pretty lolz just be urself its not normal for a guy to spend time dressing up n all its not bad but yeah :p
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 9:18 pm

also guys are trying to seem at a attractive look and that's a right 4 them... but I don't think they spend too much time as u image.. and the girls spend more time and this is soo normal as the different physiological 4 both ..
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 9:29 pm

also guys are trying to seem at a attractive look and that's a right 4 them..
but i don't think they spend too much time as u image.. and the girls spend more time and this is something so normal bec, the different physiological at parties
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 9:35 pm

yeah i know its just so funny when i hear stories about guys using hairdryer and do stuff like that lolz :p
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2009, 10:21 pm

lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age   Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Beauty as you Age
Page 1 of 1