Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Short story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smr
STUDENT
STUDENT
smr

Female
Number of posts : 141
Specialization : B.A
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2009, 9:21 pm

Don't provoke her Smile

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 60 miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice. 'I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce

The wife says nothing, Keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 65 mph

The husband speaks again. 'I don't want you to try and talk me out of it,' he says , because I've been having an affair with your best friend, And she's a far better lover than you are

Again the wife stays quiet, But grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 75 He pushes his luck. 'I want the house,' he says insistently

Up to 80.. I want the car, too,' he continues

mph85. 'And,' he says, 'I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her, Isn't there anything you want ?

The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice: ' No, I've got everything I need

Oh, really,' he inquires, so what have you got ?

Just before they slam into the wall at 85 mph, The wife turns to him and smiles: The airbag
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 12:06 am

lolzzzzzzzzzz i'd do the same haha xDD jk :p
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 12:30 am

nice story smr thanks
Back to top Go down
smr
STUDENT
STUDENT
smr

Female
Number of posts : 141
Specialization : B.A
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 1:59 pm

anonymous and sweet u r welcome
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2009, 6:58 pm

nice 1 thnx
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
Sponsored content

Short story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story   Short story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short story
Page 1 of 1