Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activation codes/ e-mails???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Activation codes/ e-mails??? Empty
PostSubject: Activation codes/ e-mails???   Activation codes/ e-mails??? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 6:17 pm

so many girls been asking me about the registration they registered in the site and they are waiting for the activation code and i wanted to say whoever is responsible for that thing plz do something because ive been hearing complaints about it thnx in advance...
Back to top Go down
ECIUG
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 96
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Activation codes/ e-mails???   Activation codes/ e-mails??? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 8:43 pm

Hiii anonymous#1 I can tell you that there are no Technical Problems , but there are some old banned members who are trying to re-regester in this web site using e-mails seems to be girls' , so the we are trying to be catious about who to accept and who to reject , but I promise you that we'll do our best to overcome this problem .

Thanxx for you concern ,,,

lol!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Activation codes/ e-mails???   Activation codes/ e-mails??? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 9:28 pm

aha ok then thats not fair to new members i think i think u should accept all members even the banned ones n if they show negative behavior u can ban them again or if u can view their IP adress just ban the ones who have similar IP adress i think lolz ok gdluck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activation codes/ e-mails???   Activation codes/ e-mails??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activation codes/ e-mails???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: