Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puzzles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smr
STUDENT
STUDENT
smr

Female
Number of posts : 141
Specialization : B.A
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Puzzles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzles   Puzzles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 8:58 pm

first of all thnx for the nice topic, it's very interisting

now for the lights, i will start from the room where the switches are, i will switch two of them on, after 3 min. i will turn off one of them and after 2 min. i will turn off the other after that I wil go to touch each bulb to know which is very hot, which is worm and which one is the cold one.

is it right???
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male
Number of posts : 526
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Puzzles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzles   Puzzles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 9:54 pm

1st..ur welcome smr !

2nd..u r right ..it is the logical answer

thanx so much !! ...
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Puzzles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzles   Puzzles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 10:15 pm

ok i dont know thnx for what u said n am sure its just a coiencidence that my answers are similar to the puzzle maybe its because there's no other answer!
n the last puzzle i dont have to answer it coz smr did n thnx smr for ur participation hope we have new comers its really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puzzles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzles   Puzzles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: