Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

making an advertisment for ECIUG!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

making an advertisment for ECIUG!! Empty
PostSubject: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 3:27 pm

so i was thinking of things to say in the ad. i already thought of some stuff but i wanna know:
- what u pplz think of ECIUG?
- why did u join in?
- what u expect from it?
- why should others join?

any sentence or statement i like i will include in the ad. you will be seeing it all over ur college so be apart of it Wink

Last edited by anonymous#1 on September 4th 2009, 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male
Number of posts : 526
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:18 pm

hhhhhh...i'll answer those complicated questions tommorrow coz now i fall in study ...now u can ask me about the international economics issues Very Happy

thanx for ur nice idea and for ur continuos creation n gdluck !!!!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 4:19 pm

oh lolz complicated is it that hard well that doesnt give me much hope then well gdluck with ur exam really go study n do ur best out there Wink
n thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 4:02 pm

hi all , now i would like to answer the questions listed above ... n the fact that i'll answer or say the following answers say not a matter of courtesy or lying ... and i gonna talk about this after the experience i've had in this forum and with the benefit that i received from this forum ....

i firmly believe that this forum is one of the fantastic forums compared to other forums in which it offers a great topics n nice posts ...also offers an issues related to study in different sections n this is the main aim for our forum ..
Unfortunately, there are some students do not seem to pay attention to these things .. if all the students to cooperate for the success of this forum by activate the posts everyday then i believe that this forum will be one of the greatest forums .. ECIUG's structure is characterized by brilliant and good performance and unique posts ... Of course, in addition to that all posts by the English language n this is not familiar here in Gaza n this is something very beautiful.

anyway, ECIUG can help us significantly in our study by posting the materials of the different courses ( ppt. slides, exams, websites, summary..etc. ), so all of the members must post anything related to our study can benefit the other members n don't lazy to post Smile .... SO, i can say that :confidently that ihave got more n more of everything ( in english language, study courses, public topics, relationships..n another things forgot it Smile in a fantastic forum and Miss anonymous#1 have played a major role in that..( we must give every person what is really worth) Smile .

Now..the second question and my answer in brief ...actually, i joined in this forum was by coincidence
and not deliberate Smile n i can say that it was a matter of courtesy to my friend "Assef "...thats it hhhhh

i expect from it every nice n useful thing....

my advise to others to join in our forum n also to post n participate here then u'll know why the others should join ...u will find the interesting topics ... n u will find everything that is useful for ur study ... n u'll be in a state of joy and happiness when others comment on ur post ...
In Brief :Participated in and Win!! Smile

Good Luck to All !!
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 7:54 pm

no comment afro

i don't know
explained everything xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 8:34 pm

thanx alot Prince n ur welcome !!
n u can add to my comment other things may i have missed to mention here Smile thnx again !!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:37 pm

lolz that is a great speech i can take some of what u said in the ad. n thnx so much for what u said let's not forget our friend M7amad who also played a major part in this forum!!
n lolz prince thats fine :p

thnx for both of u Smile
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:49 pm

ofcourse M7amad in our heart n he know that ...M7amad n Assef r the founders of our forum ...n regards for both!!

n there is a strong relationship between me n m7amad (i.e.there is no any favors Smile ... feelings clear and well known )... and i say in fact, we miss M7amad significantly after graduation ...

n now i'll tell u to post here and ur welcome anonymous !!!
gdluck to all !!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2009, 11:53 pm

oh yes well said man!! Smile
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:19 am

Welcome Guyss Miss u All ..

about the questions that Anonymous wrote .. am waiting to see the responses so i can know how Students feel about it .and do they have the spirit to continue in participating and helping others in the Forum ?

about u Ashraf thank u man , u r an Active member and a kind heart man & i respect u very much . hope for u a good future full of success ..

& i didn't forget to thank Anonymous for her Efforts to make this forum better . so Big thanks to u Anonymous for wht you've done and doing and for wht u said about me ..

see u guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:29 am

thanx so much for ur kind n nice words M7amad ...n really i respect u too ..and gd luck to u in ur practical life ...
n thanx again ...i know we talked everything at e-mail but to thank u n to share our feelings in Public n in front of people Very Happy

gdluck to u M7amad !!

Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 12:39 am

lolz thank u M7amd and all of u guys who keep this forum alive!!! Smile
gdluck to all in life!!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 3:33 pm

locked topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making an advertisment for ECIUG!!   making an advertisment for ECIUG!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making an advertisment for ECIUG!!
Page 1 of 1