Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to u M7amad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male
Number of posts : 526
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:27 am

I'd like to post now in recognition of the role of M7amad in the success of this forum and submit all of things he could 4 that...now i would like to tell all that M7amad became 22 years before some minutes n this the first one after graduation so i ask everyone to Congratulates M7amad here 4 this occasion and I'll be the first Congratulator Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile . . so i would to say :Happy Birthday to u M7amad ,long n happy life with a good health to u !!

Happy birthday to all in advace !! Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:45 am

hey M7amad Happy b-day and now that u turn 22 n u have a different life u took the next step after graduation and am sure ur guarded with ambition to do something in life n proove urself so what i wanna say is to give u some advice from me the old lady lolz well its more like reminding u in general!!
1- at work u might face some troubles with things or collegues so be open to them n tell them face to face what's wrong? n try to work it out by having an adult conversation!
2- u might also face different kinds of people the shy one! interact more with those by their right standards and try to break their shells!
3- u might face the deceiving one be aware of those n try to listen to more people from all sides of the story n by ur gd smart nature u will know whose gd and whose bad!
4- u might face the proud one or ego dont let them break ur spirit by their big talk n all n show them that they are nothing more than u are coz we are all equal!
5- u might face the talk behind ur back kind of people those kind of ppl are afraid of facing u and thats why they are doing such things so give them what they fear and be fearless!!
6- dont let anyone intimidate u by their character or what they did in life coz u know u can always reach to their level n maybe above if u keep ur heart n mind on the right road!
7- ur BOSS lolz be friends with him so u won't face troubles and ur enemies cant get into his mind coz by then he'd know ur a gd person!
8- dont expect that everyone gonna be ur friend coz u can't satisfy everyone thats a fact and dont let people use ur goodness even by the most hidden ways!!
9- if someone insulted u not directly tell them what u feel n they shouldnt do that so they know ur not the silent man!!
10- finally dont let success, ambition and everything related get in the way for loving ur family and friends coz if u fall (b3eed el shar 6ab3an) they are the ones who would catch u n get u out of the hole!!

i guess thats it el wasaya al 3ashara (the ten recommendations) is the gift for ur b-day it might not be much but take it from a person with experiences lolz i sound so old xD

anywayz happy b-day wish u all luck, success, happiness, health, peace n safety!!!
enjoy ur b-day now :p
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:48 am

really i don't know What to say Ashraf .. thank u very much ya man , w 3o2bal 3endak yaarb hhhhhhhhh,, really 5agaltnee Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smileHappy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile am gonna say it again , thnx for u amd for all the Members love u all guyss ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:52 am

wow ....a wonderful gift really ...i need the same one at my birthday Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile anyway thanx anonymous for this fantastic post n gift ....

n again happy birthday to u m7amad !! Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:52 am

lolz thnx i'll try make u a different one xD
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:55 am

ur welcome M7amad ...n really thats the lowest thing that i can submit to u wallah ....

el3omr etaweeeeel ya rab Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:55 am

ur welcome M7amad ...n really thats the lowest thing that i can submit to u wallah ....

el3omr etaweeeeel ya rab Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:16 am

ohh my God . Am really impressed by What u Wrote Anoymous !!

it's really the best B-Day Gift , from a Wise girl ..really u r unique Smile

about what u wrote , actually u hit the spot "like what they say"

it's an important tips every one should be aware of and use them in life so we can get long with our life's

about the Type of ppls that every one may face , about me , i think i've met all those kind's of ppl that u mentioned , and thank God i knew how to deal with them and how i can understand them and Visa Versa ...

and this thing helped me in not making troubles with ppl such as Friends and couleges in the unive. coz i always find a way to overcome any things that may couse problems or hateness between me and ppl ..

but in the same time .. u'll have some problems & i believe that no one is perfect but am trying to be some how a good person so every body will love me specially My God My Family My Friends & every one around me ..

i liked ur tips couse i always try to remind my self with those tips and am always trying to give it to my friends so it can help them in thier lifes

so am glad that u shared me with these info so i can understand ppl more than i do SmileSmile

& thnx so much for ur Greetings w 3o2bal 3endek entte el Tanya hhhhhh

keep in touch guys Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 1:49 am

oh well thnx for that alot
n yes its what i actually learned in those 2 weeks of the bank training and also general day to day situations am glad u dealt with them right i know u can handle it because ur a human n its known that we are created to be social beings and we cant give up that!!
n yes i understand the statement that i also always use be as good as possible and as i can be coz sometimes u just have to take a step in the other direction to stop people from hurting you by w/e way they use!!

and am glad u liked my gift lolz i hope everyone also benefit from it its like 3osaret al 5ebrat lolz

happy b-day man n thnx! Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:07 am

Happy Birthday Bro !!

Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Happy110
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:19 am

nice & useful comments guys ,thnx to all ...

n i hope from all to make an 3osart al 5ebrat in his/her life to benefit the all form this 3osara Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_biggrin

now ,gdluck to all n i'm sorry if i post this letter in delay coz i was out of the home ...at a resturant to take al-so7or meal ... hey if anyone need to enjoy ..he must walk now in the streets ...really its sooo nice n romane air specially when Al-mis7araty walk beside u ,then listening to nice music with a nice words Happy Birthday to u  M7amad Icon_biggrin
gdkuck guys !!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 2:21 am

oooooooooh i wish i could do that but am a gurl eh!!
enjoy n its a gd idea of 3osarat!!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 3:31 pm

locked topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to u M7amad   Happy Birthday to u  M7amad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to u M7amad
Page 1 of 1