Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who wants to be admin??? :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

who wants to be admin??? :) Empty
PostSubject: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 12:27 am

so now that am in my final year and course i'd like to retire from my job and as you can all see people get busy planning their lives at such times so am searching for someone who would commit to such job and get the site to a higher level and stay active ...
if you think you have what it takes to be a decent admin then list your name in this topic!
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male
Number of posts : 526
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 1:20 am

firstly, i'd like to offer u my warm greetings/thanks for ur amazing/awesome efforts and everything u've done for this website...
actually ur the major & creative member who has the major footprints in the development and advancement of this website...thnx so much anonymous !! Smile
this thanks on behalf of all members ...Smile,
now about delegation someone to lead the ship/website Very Happy, really i'd to be this someone,but unfortunately i can NOT Sad, as u said all get buzy planning their lives and working for formation of self Smile, anyway i hope to find the appropriate one who has the qualifications to complete the task well ....

wish all of u the best !!

gdluck to all !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:24 pm

aw thank u soo much bro for ur kind words really i appreciate it and i hope i benefit alot of people with those efforts and honestly i think u'd be a great admin i can count on u on w/e comes up u always brought the stuff needed u always helped other people and i hope there will be more people like on here!!!
and gdluck to u on life and work!
hows work btw? Smile
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 3:51 pm

ur so wlcm anonymous Smile
actually, the work is better than univ. u know Very Happy, but the thing i'm missing is my class-mates, n little of lecturers Very Happy.....
anyway,about me currently i'm working temporaily at insurance & investment company...also training in a good association/NGOs to get experience just and the excutive manager promise me appointment as accounts manager coz of my awesome efforts Very Happy , but i don't want to get this ...i'm looking for abroad Smile
so, at the same time i'm preparing my papers/documents/certificates to get out of the largest prison(Gaza Strip), and gonna real life insha'Allah !

7znteq akeed...loooool Very Happy:D

All the best !!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:03 pm

la wallah on the contrerary am happy that ur planning ur life and know where u wanna go and what u wanna be its really awsome and wow u seem like ur gd at work am sure u'll end up being the best in what u do gdluck to u bro Smile
and i dont think am gonna miss any lects or w/e but my frienz that for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
i don't know
STUDENT
STUDENT
i don't know

Male

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:17 pm

thnx so much ma sis, its kind of u wallah , also am certain that u'll be successful n unique in ur career n ur personal life ..
May Allah bless & protect u, actually its rarely to find people like u ...ma sha'Allah 3aleki Smile...

i went to one lecturer by little whos now out of Gaza n i'm keeping in touch with him ..
anyway, Allah eysam7hom 3la elaf3al elmoshena be7a2 el ensanya Very Happy:D

All the best !!!
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 4:20 pm

lolz thnx soo much for this ur also have an outstanding character really and allah ye7meh jamee3 abna2 al sha3b al falasteney w ya rab y2aderhom 3ala bena2 anfesehom w ba3dein bena2 al wa6an Smile
All the best to u bro Smile
Back to top Go down
white horse
STUDENT
STUDENT

Male
Number of posts : 14
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : third level
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 12:59 pm

تسقط إنتهازية الجامعة الإسلامية | | IUG: Stop Steeling Us
https://www.facebook.com/NOtoIUG

We have to defend our rights. Therefore, I appeal your Excellencies to stand by each other.
By clicking on the following link:
https://www.facebook.com/NOtoIUG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to be admin??? :)   who wants to be admin??? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants to be admin??? :)
Page 1 of 1