Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!   FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2010, 10:45 pm

those 4 years of college are finally over am so happy n am still in shock how years past by some hard moments and some beautiful ones as we shared laughs and crys its a lifetime and i hope that everyone would benefit from this experience on a personal and professional level so gdluck to u all and thats it for me Very Happy

i know that no one gonna reply eh xD
Back to top Go down
m.s
NEW STUDENT
NEW STUDENT
m.s

Female
Number of posts : 7
The university level : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-29

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!   FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:35 pm

no I am gonna to replay

I am happy for you, you finally have reached fourth level you need one more step to graduate
I am dreaming when that moment will be for me

I wish you good like and to to have you dreams come true
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!   FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:27 pm

thnx dear i hope the same for u and to be able to fulfill all ur dreams and to be satisfied with urself and with ur achievements!!
gdluckto u n everyone all my marks are done except for one Very Happy
oh n thnx for ur reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!   FINALLYYYYYYYY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: