Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xbox 360 that doesn't play xbox game disk?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mymonermanus
STUDENT
STUDENT
Mymonermanus

Male
Number of posts : 10
Specialization : baninchoed
The university level : kehrke
Registration date : 2011-01-29

xbox 360 that doesn't play xbox game disk? Empty
PostSubject: xbox 360 that doesn't play xbox game disk?   xbox 360 that doesn't play xbox game disk? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 7:51 pm

the best thing to do would be to take it to xbox support. But if u want to DIY u would need a blu-ray laser to put in the xbox. u would need to open up the xbox and find the laser. take out the laser and put in the new one. Just look on youtube: How to fix Xbox "disk read error". u should find a few video's on how to fix the xbox.
Back to top Go down

xbox 360 that doesn't play xbox game disk?
Page 1 of 1