Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wats ur fav. type of muzic???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
Specialization : accounting
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 2:15 pm

and when i said "u got the issue seriuosly"
i mean that u was very angry .
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 4:33 pm

well am sorry i know no1 asked for it am just clearing a point for love land n i wasnt angry realy i was just sayin ma point am sorry if it seems that i am angry n i know its wasnt a question i understand but some pplz dont!!!
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 9:08 pm

Heyyyyy Every body

i know that this Topic is Just for fun and Nothing else ,, and every one want to participate in this topic he/she just say his/her opinion and interests about Music i mean it's a general thing just for fun ,, and for the ppl who do like Music\ , SOOO , if any member doesn't like the idea of the topic>> you just don't enter or participate in it (easy thing),, it's not forbeden to talk in Random General things like Music , Cars ,movies , even Cooking , unless that some one talk or say an inappropriate way , don't worry coz we Monitor every thing here in the Forum and am sure that we all mature enough for doing such things ,you know wht am saying >>it's Just a public forum for sharing our interests, hobbies ,, okk and i respect every opinion about any forum , Actually we Made a forum for Suggestions so , if any one want to make any suggestions he/she can go to this forum and we will take your suggestions in our consideration inshalla ,

So i hope from all members including me, that we shouldn't take every thing serious or take it as personal issue , don't complicate any thing in your life to live an easy and lovley life with your friends and with the ppl around you
Finally i hope that every body got my point ,,
Thaaanxxx alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 9:58 pm

thanx 7amoda for this analysis
and i i have nothing against anonymous and love land

Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:35 pm

thnx 7amoda n wat u said is right n needed to be said n thnak u all n mahmoud i didnt take it seriously i was just sayin wat i think thats it realy i dunno how it sounded serious maybe i should use more emotions like this Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:38 pm

hhhhhh
realy it's good to use this emotions
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:39 pm

lolz yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wats ur fav. type of muzic???   wats ur fav. type of muzic??? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wats ur fav. type of muzic???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: