Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Politics (war/peace)???

Go down 
+10
hanood
sweetstar
heema
DARK ANGEL
Tamer
rasha ziad
emperor3008
M7AMAD_KH
mahmoud mohamad
anonymous#1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Politics (war/peace)??? Empty
PostSubject: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 5:28 pm

well this is a thread that u can state ur opinion are u with war or against it i mean would u wish this war to end or u support fighting more against the "enemy" ??? just wanna see wat do u think??
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 6:31 pm

I think that we tried the fight a lot of times but we didn't see any change
we must use another method but I don't know wat it is !!!!!
IF ANY ONE KNOW PLZ TELL US ????
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 7:05 pm

yeah same here am sure that israeli wont let go of the land they are on right now so why dont we just give it to them n get it over with i know it sounds so betrayed n weak but believe me i was against this but now its just enough nthn gonna change if its the same way now ...
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2008, 8:45 pm

we couldn't let's it for them cause it is our land
and we live on it and spend our childhood on it
---
--
-

our land say where my child
no one is here
just ! a small tree
tree cry and cry
and it's tears go down without whom efface it's tears
i turn left and right to find who is cry
i see the tree , i go to her
I COME NEAR IT AND SAY "WHY DO U CRY??"
THE TREE STOP CRYING
AND LOOK FOR ME AND IT SAy
OH MY SON U ARE HERE
GET CLOSER I WON'T TO GIVE U SOME THING
:GET ONE OF my BRANCH , I SURPRISE ON THE FIRST BUT it SAY GET THIS BRANCH U WILL NEED IT'S IN UR NEW LAND AND I NEED from u TO TAKE CARE OF THIS BRANCH and plant it .
I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT I WILL NOT FORGOTTEN
at this moment
i know how much we mean to our land
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 12:32 am

Give Up on OUR Land and our grands land ,, NO WAY ,, If they will kill me and kill all of my relatives and friends ,, am not gonna give up on one 1cm of our land

wht about all the MARTYRS (Childrens ., mens , women , old people)
that they gave there Spirites for this land ,, are we gonna forget them and just give up on our land to who !! to the Jewishhhhhhhh

Even el Quran & our profit Mohamad god peace him ) Said that we will beat the Jewish and we'll obtain the Victory over them

So i want from every body just to be pecient and the god will lead us to the victory when we become good people ,,
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
emperor3008
STUDENT
STUDENT
emperor3008

Male
Number of posts : 10
Specialization : business
The university level : second
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 1:44 pm

im with war
we must not give up our rights
but i wish if all parties in Palestine to get a rest and
get ready for the big fight
we shouldn't be always the victim
we should be killers
Back to top Go down
http://eciug.tk/
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 4:28 pm

oh thnx guyz i needed to hear this n i know how precious our land is that we've been fighten for 1000z of yrz ago i know how hard is it to hold on n that day that we will get our land is in "yom el keyama" so yeah am sure victory will be ours eventualy n thnxmahmoud for that beautiful thing u wrote n thnx for the rest of u now i have high spirits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rasha ziad
NEW STUDENT
NEW STUDENT
rasha ziad

Female
Number of posts : 1
Specialization : business administration
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 8:55 pm

im with war but in the suiatable time when we become strong
strong doesn't mean military force only it means strong beleive in allah,national unity and then military force.
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 9:01 pm

yeah i agree but i dont think its gonna happen the military force thing ...
Back to top Go down
Tamer
STUDENT
STUDENT

Male
Number of posts : 11
Specialization : B.A
The university level : 3-4
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 1:45 am

U know it's not for us to decide whether to fight and go for war or to go for peace, it's not even for Hamas or Fahteh, this decision should be made by those people who suffer every day and always under a constant threat, for those people who lost their homes, families, and their beloved ones.

And any way we have achieved nothing so far by either fighting or by peace negotiations...... u know the way i see it.. we (the palestinians) r just a punsh of loosers and we will always be, unless we start to think in the long term and re-examine every thing we have done.....

We have been fighting for about 60 years now... and we haven't progressed not even one single step..... aaaaaaaahhhhh we r pathetic and we will always be coz we don't learn from our mistakes.........
Back to top Go down
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female
Number of posts : 113
Specialization : B.A.
The university level : Third
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 1:01 pm

hey all ..
well its a very important and non ending subject .. am i going to GIVE UP !!! .. of course not .. are we going to forget all the people who died in a minute ??!! ..
no way .. guys , its not just a land !! .. we are in a non stop struggle with israel .. because everyday is becoming worse and all because od israel .. they say that palestine is for them .. how come ?? .. we alla know the truth .. so why we have to SHUT OUR MOUTHS ..?????!!!!!

am not with Surrender at aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll..

and there is nothing called WAR in palestine .. WE ARE IN AN NON STOP STRUGGLING UNTILL WE GET OUR LAND ..

i think this is my opinion ... thanx anonymous#1 for this important issue ..

.. DARK ANGEL ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.iugaza.edu.ps/ara/
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 6:19 pm

well thank u dark angel n thnx Tamer i agree with u but i dont think u can call palestinaians loosers coz they havent progress or achieved anythin i mean that i take this point of what i said as a respect of all dead pplz who served their lives doing the thing that we didnt do n i think the best solution is for israeli pplz to take that part of land that they had before they got all these extentions n we have our part coz thats the only reasonable solution that seems to be logical coz u wont be seeing israeli pplz given up anytime soon n also palestinians!!!
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
The university level : Fourth level

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 1:02 am

Then ,, do some thing ,, it's better to do things not just the talking ,,, saying words or judging people is an easy thing to do ,, but calling the palestinians as losers or pathetic>> u think that this gonna free our land ??? ,, do u call the fighters and the prizoners who suffer all the time Just to save our land and to fight for us as a loosers ,, do u think that the pple here in Gaza Who are dying every day just to enrage the enemy and be steadfast against the Israelian army as Pathetic ,,

for the love of god ,, we should think before we write any thing from our mind ,,
Back to top Go down
heema
NEW STUDENT
NEW STUDENT

Male
Number of posts : 7
Specialization : Business Administration

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 9:29 am

Our situation in Gaza gave as the right to use every way as possible we can to make our life continue and progress forward. We Should Use the Carrot and the stick, which mean "politics", to reach our Hopes and Wishes.
An old great civilizations born , progress , reach the sky. And then what happened to it?? It died and felled by another Nations and Humans.
Why we can't study the history well?? and scan it by our Minds not our Hearts. Where are the old nations Go?? Where are the Greece, Faros, Rome's, Fares, Balkees, Zanoobia, Al-Bondkia, Chinese and Russia, "Where are they today?"Smile
Believe me Israel not stronger than them. The Experiments of civilizations gave its word;
"We should not give up our hope".
The days Between Us, Let the history judge Us. We Should struggle & keep the cycle of life running. We should keep the peace in our thoughts and minds.
Thank You
Heema>>.
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 10:02 am

thank u both 7amoda & heemz for wat u said n for wat u said heema i'd reply that the only reason israel is stronger than us is because America (USA the most powerful place in the whole world) is supporting Israel n supplying it with money, weopons and everythin they need to stay on the stronger side of this war so i guess u cant beat USA n i have nthn against USA am just against the government n president Bush that will be replaced by Obama (who say that israel is a friendly country) or by MacCain who is (as other people said ANOTHER bush) that means that he's supporting the idea of war n all things related!!!

so my point is that things are more complicated than an army fight another army face to face n win the battle like the examples u mentioned this is a war between us n the whole world n there's an obvious difference between the balance of power between those two side (Palestine Vs. Israel)!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 11:41 am

Iam with war if its can give us our freedom and we have to fight for this land coz its the land of our grands and our children in the futuer sooooo we musnt give up and forget the people who sacrify with thier souls and let it for Israelians and we can make victory by national unity and keep our hands togather but now its impossiabl coz Fatah and Hamas fighting so what we can do is to hold on .
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 11:45 am

hey sweetstar thnxXx for the interesing thought n yes am against this whole fatah n hamas fighten n being against each other n am not with any of them am on my own Wink
Back to top Go down
hanood
STUDENT
STUDENT
hanood

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 4:01 pm

there's no occupation in the whole history ever ended by peace and argreements ,,, the resistant is the only choise to get ur rights back.
Back to top Go down
http://hotmail.com
nanosoor
STUDENT
STUDENT
nanosoor

Male
Number of posts : 17
The university level : third level

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2008, 5:19 pm

thanks you mohammed (7AMODA_KH).....
i hope we able to back our land ,by youths, that you are one of them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mahmdbk.blogspot.com
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2008, 5:14 am

im joining emperor3008 with his opinion
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
ahmed_89
STUDENT
STUDENT
ahmed_89

Male
Number of posts : 187
Specialization : none
The university level : none
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2008, 11:20 am

i just wanna say 1 sentence ,, its my opinion

What was taken by force can only be restored only by force
Back to top Go down
http://d3mha.com
oralious
oralious

Male
Number of posts : 41
Specialization : B.A.
The university level : fourth
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2008, 4:11 pm

hey all .... i can say that peace with Israel is an illusion and won't happen in a million years and this fact is stated in the Quran (ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم )
so we lie to ourselves and when we say that Israel will deliver it's promesis and we will live happily ever after with our own enemies ... they stole our land killed our men raped our women demolished our houses ...how could any one in this world belive in peace with Israel ....
WAR and only WAR will bring us back our land and dignity...
Back to top Go down
ahmed_89
STUDENT
STUDENT
ahmed_89

Male
Number of posts : 187
Specialization : none
The university level : none
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2008, 5:07 pm

yeaaaaaaaah

WAR WILL GIVE US VICTORY
Back to top Go down
http://d3mha.com
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2008, 8:55 pm

oralious wrote:
hey all .... i can say that peace with Israel is an illusion and won't happen in a million years and this fact is stated in the Quran (ولن ترضى عنك اليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم )
so we lie to ourselves and when we say that Israel will deliver it's promesis and we will live happily ever after with our own enemies ... they stole our land killed our men raped our women demolished our houses ...how could any one in this world belive in peace with Israel ....
WAR and only WAR will bring us back our land and dignity...

i agree with u ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics (war/peace)???   Politics (war/peace)??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Politics (war/peace)???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: