Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FiVE SiMPLE RULES

Go down 
+3
M7AMAD_KH
mahmoud mohamad
endless tears
7 posters
AuthorMessage
endless tears
NEW STUDENT
NEW STUDENT
endless tears

Male
Number of posts : 5
Specialization : 12
The university level : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-20

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 11:57 am

Remeber these five simple rules to be happy:

1-Free your heart from hatred.

2-Free your mind from worries.

3-Live simply.

4-Give more.

5-Excpect less.

No one can go back and make a new start.Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

God didn`t promise days without pain,lauther without sorrow, sun without rain,but God did promise strength for the day,comfort for the tears,and light for the way.

Disapointment are like road humps,they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards.Don`t stay on the humps too long.Move on!

When you feel down because you didn`t get what you want,just sit tight and be happy,because God is thinking or something better to give you.

When something happens to you,good or bad,consider what it means.There`s a purpose to life`s events,to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.

You can`t make someone love you,all you can do is be someone who can be loved,the rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

The measure of love is when you without measure.In life there are very rare chances that you`ll meet the person you love and loves you in return.So once you have it don`t ever let go,the chance might never come your way again.

It`s better to lose your pride to the one you love,than to lose the one you love because of pride.

We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we give.

When you truly care for someone,you don`t lok for faults,you don`t look for answers,you don`t look for mistakes. Instead,you fight the mistakes,youaccept the faults, and you overlook the excuses.

Never abandon an old friend.You will never find one who can take his(or her) place.

Friendship is like wine,it gets better as it grows older.When you receive this,you know you are cherished.

Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
Specialization : accounting
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 4:11 pm

nice wards
go ahead>>>>
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2008, 11:56 pm

Mmmm ,., I like these kinds of topics ,,

provide us more

Thnxx ,,,,,

Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
mohammed assaker
STUDENT
STUDENT
mohammed assaker

Male
Number of posts : 240
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 8:19 am

yes , there is apurpose of the life's event

we have always analyse every thing happen with us ....
what dose it mean?
why it happen with me?
what i'll do if i face it again?

thank u endless tears

we have to be optemistic
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2008, 6:45 pm

that was realy wise but i dont think anyone gonna be able to apply rule 2 at least i know i wont!!
thnx Wink
Back to top Go down
Fadm
NEW STUDENT
NEW STUDENT
Fadm

Male
Number of posts : 3
Specialization : Gaza
The university level : zwei
Registration date : 2008-05-28

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 12:24 pm

ich Liebe dich ,
danke
für deine lüge GefühlI love you,

Thank you

for your feelings lie
Back to top Go down
aseel
STUDENT
STUDENT
aseel

Female
Number of posts : 10
Specialization : bussines
The university level : first level
Registration date : 2008-06-10

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2008, 12:37 am

Obviously you lived experiences of appointed you write these words of wisdom and the beautiful and realism

[size=29] i!i!.. aseel..i!i![/size]
Back to top Go down
http://zorpia.com.aseel-home
Sponsored content

FiVE SiMPLE RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FiVE SiMPLE RULES   FiVE SiMPLE RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FiVE SiMPLE RULES
Page 1 of 1