Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have any complaints??? well post them here!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

have any complaints??? well post them here!!! Empty
PostSubject: have any complaints??? well post them here!!!   have any complaints??? well post them here!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2008, 6:36 pm

ofcourse i'll start but dunno from where actualy
1- some students including me have intermediate accounting n PR in the same day (20/5) only one hour between them n only one day before it to study i mean even if i want to revise those two subjects a day wont be enough!!!
2- there's financial exam on 8/5 so yeah as u can see its very soon n instead of deleting some chapters the prof. added two more i mean yeah way to go cheering us!!!
3- the PR teacher wants us to prepare a presentation about the seige n all that so every lectures he come up with somthn new 1st he wants an interview on camera with someone 2nd he wants us to translate wat we did on power point i mean yeah we just have all the time for it!!!
4- i just hate university!!! n i hope someone can do smthn about it thnx for listening ...
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: have any complaints??? well post them here!!!   have any complaints??? well post them here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 3:39 pm

u can asked the secretary of our college if u can delay one of both exam
and u have to explains the reasons for him
this is my opinion
with my best wishes by success
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: have any complaints??? well post them here!!!   have any complaints??? well post them here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 4:15 pm

Actually i feel sorry to hear such a news it's an horrible things that happening with us this semester , they want us to do every thing they WISH  in less than week , i donno wht to say BUT , I will fight & fight & fight & i'll do my best to take an advanage of every hour in the NExt week in Studying all the Subjects, after that i will leave it to god and to the Doctors
and i will be satisfied for wht i will got in marks coz i did my best , i know it's VERY hard on us, BUT if we still complaining , thats not gonna help us in any thing ,,
Im advising now all the Students to do ur best in Studying and that's it ,,

I hope the Success for all Including me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: have any complaints??? well post them here!!!   have any complaints??? well post them here!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 6:07 pm

oh thnx well i'll go tomorrow n complain again to the secretary i hope they'll listen n well yes am doien ma best studyin studyin n more studyin its like an extreme scheduel for me n in my free time i go on ma PC n work on the PR presntation yep my way of relaxin n haven fun :p
n gd luck to u all Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have any complaints??? well post them here!!!   have any complaints??? well post them here!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have any complaints??? well post them here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Public Forum-
Jump to: