Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!

Go down 
+7
DARK ANGEL
lhl
sweetstar
Miss Palestine
princess of accounting
anonymous#1
M7AMAD_KH
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! Empty
PostSubject: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 1:08 am

Heey all , how u doin hope that every one is ok ...here u can reveal , unleash ur feelings about the exams u had or you will have ..so feel free about writing any thing related to them &about studying ..hope the success for alllll

Last edited by M7AMAD_KH on December 26th 2008, 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 1:14 am

about me ,, this semester is suckkkk , coz almost all the teachers this semester they don't seem like they want to help us in studying , to make us understant the courses and soo on , specially we're in the last year now so they should help us to get over this semester with good marks , but it doesn't seem so ., i have a problem in studying this so-called subject A-I-S and auditing really i hated them , coz the teachers are not helping usssss this is the problem the're just demanding and puting orders without considering any thing about the sake of the students ...i hope to finish and get over this semester 3ala 5eeeeer ...
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 12:08 pm

yes i hope am done with this smester i should do very gd in it coz well i wanna upgrade my marks n all i dunno am starting to focus more attend more n trying to study everythin before the examz i hope the strategy works for me coz if not i will be doomed coz next semester i will take so many ta5asosat n i will go crazy n non of them would be easy so i should do a gd job in this semster as for now i have to study for accounting in islam i dunno how the exam would be am not feeling so positive about it so hmm wish me luck pplz!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 2:03 pm

Hi every1,,,
I dunno wta to say but about "Auditing1" as ma Bro said
its 1 of da suckkkksss subject n i dunno why we must go to this lecture? i dont get any helpness information or new knowledge bal bel3aks i most likely to sleep in the lecture more prefable n no usfefull the same with
Advance Accounting god help us to get out save from it!!! i cant' imagine how can he explain everything hurrying in 20 minutes only!!! so, i will do all my best in me cuz i really get borring in this college n may allah be witness on my words!

The Controller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 2:11 pm

About yr exam anonymous#1
well mmm im hereing todays from guys have exam tomorrow about all examinations scheduled for Wednesday postponed the date to 17/11/2008.
So, get some rest to the next date n be ready!!!!

The Controller
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 12:29 am

Wish u all the Luck Anonymous. , about accounting in Islam don't worry about it , coz if u study the book very well and specially the Summerization of wht the teacher said in the lecture , i promise u that u'll get the full mark >>
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 12:31 am

and ya controller ,the  Auditing lecture , is for nothing but sleeping and hearing some songs from my ipod , it's Just for Fun ... lolz
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 2:17 pm

M7AMAD_KH wrote:
Wish u all the Luck Anonymous. , about accounting in Islam don't worry about it , coz if u study the book very well and specially the Summerization of wht the teacher said in the lecture , i promise u that u'll get the full mark >>
huh i never get a full mark in college so that u promised i should get one coz u promised :p
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 2:18 pm

The Controller wrote:
About yr exam anonymous#1
well mmm im hereing todays from guys have exam tomorrow about all examinations scheduled for Wednesday postponed the date to 17/11/2008.
So, get some rest to the next date n be ready!!!!

The Controller
yes i know thnxXx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
princess of accounting
STUDENT
STUDENT
princess of accounting

Female
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 3:57 pm

hi for every body

do not worry for any exam because the life will walk
وربنا حيوفقنا
because all will tired
please be optimist
Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Palestine
STUDENT
STUDENT
Miss Palestine

Female
Number of posts : 298
The university level : third level
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 6:23 pm

too much to write abt exams

I wish my exams hadn't become so complicated this semesster.
i am really very tired after taking 6 exams in 10 days.
I wish I wasn't exhausted these days, I have alot of study

Wish me luck?

Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 8:05 pm

Lsn guys i want to tell you some thing ... don't lsn to the students who tells u that this subject is hard , comlicated , impossible to study , and blablabla ... this kind of words will ruin u in studying and it will make u desperate , so don;t lsn to them just lsn to your mind lsn to your heart . , tell ur self that u r capable of getting the Full Mark , study hard don't miss any thing in the book , and tell me wht will happen with you , am sure that all of u will get the Excellent mark Inshalla ,,, trust ur self , trust ur capabilities .. ok , be optimistic guys like Princess said ..wish u all the luck (Anonymous , Princess , Miss and all the students ...
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2008, 8:21 pm

Personal Experience : last year when i had (Accounting in Islam) Course , all the students told me that this course is like hell , its soo hard to study and it's impossible to get a high mark in it . also the students in the Arabic department told me that almost all the students fail in this subject and alot of them took round 60 in this course ,

i realized that the problem is not the teacher or the course , the problem is just us , we are not studying we want to play all the time and we remember to study just at the end of the time when the exams come ...

so about the course , i put it in my mind to see where is the problem , i studied the course very well from the book and i attended all the lectures , after that when the mid exam had come , i wasted 4 marks on a tricky question , i was too speed in writing the solutions and i forget to read one line in the question , that's where my fault was , really i got mad back at this time , but it doesn't make me desperate , it made me more insist of getting over this course , so i continued to study harder than before and after that when the final exam came , i solved it as a peace of cake , really it was an awesome feeling , and at the end i got 94% and thank god for that ...
so just study ppl , u'll be the best ...
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 6:20 pm

hiii all
I think this semester really tough and tired for all of us
and their is problem in the books NO BOOKS and just take the slides on flash and print it its really tired and i feel that ur teachers they dont have a moood to give lecturs???
BUT AT THE END U HAVE TO STUDY!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR ALL
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 8:31 pm

the problem is ,, this semester is toooooo long sarlo men zamaaaaaanRamadan , 3eed el feter , 3eed el ad7a , edrabat ,, and i can't see the end of it ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 11:13 pm

be patient 5odary, ya3ne keef kanet 7aletna about last semester do u remember ? do u? it's was the worst ever or can the brain imagine 4 most student. Atleast say
" Al7amdolla n thnx 4 everything " n i must take with yr words : studying hard , gets marks, dont listn to anybody, focus n consitrate on my reading.
All the luck 4 best ECIUG guys n gurlz.
GOOD LUKE!

The Controller
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 11:18 pm

good luck for all
Back to top Go down
princess of accounting
STUDENT
STUDENT
princess of accounting

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 8:39 am

E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! 5566
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 11:46 pm

yes sure ..thnx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 7:20 am

"Be With ALLAH & dont' Care"
yeah that's true. Thnx Princess!
Back to top Go down
princess of accounting
STUDENT
STUDENT
princess of accounting

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 12:35 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Palestine
STUDENT
STUDENT
Miss Palestine

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 5:02 pm

heyyyyy
today i had cost accounting 1
n it was just ummmmmmmm amazing
toooooooo easy cuz we asked mr. m7mad alashi to make it easy for us n ask him many times till he became carzy from us
thnxxxxxxxxxxx mr. m7ammad alashi
realy thnx my wonderful teacher...
congrate me guyyssssssss !!
Back to top Go down
lhl
STUDENT
STUDENT
lhl

Female
Number of posts : 57
The university level : 2nd
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 5:05 pm

of leesh hal2ad fr7ana
y3ny btjeeby 3alama kamla?? inshallah
Back to top Go down
princess of accounting
STUDENT
STUDENT
princess of accounting

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 5:06 pm

congratulation for Miss Palestine
and i think mr. m7ammad alashi wonderful teacher... Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Palestine
STUDENT
STUDENT
Miss Palestine

Female

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2008, 5:11 pm

heyy

i hope that lhl...inshallah i'll get it..

n lhl, cost accounting was my big monestor in my life n i studied hard for my exam.. n thnx allah i did well on it..

thnx princess of accounting, n he will stay wonderful if he make the final exam at the same level as this midterm.. lool

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!   E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-X-A-M-S "On The Lights Of Candles" !!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next