Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To those who really understand the meaning of friend

Go down 
+3
mohammed assaker
Miss Palestine
DARK ANGEL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female
Number of posts : 113
Specialization : B.A.
The university level : Third
Registration date : 2007-11-13

To those who really understand the meaning of friend Empty
PostSubject: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 1:54 pm

To those who really understand the meaning of FRIEND .. i feel like they are not that much .. but we can say "Lessa fel denia nas kwaysa"

I think a true friend is someone who stands a longside you through the good times and BAD, through thick and thin.

A friend is someone who listens without judgement, but offers support during the ROUGH times and honesty during the times they don't agree with you or see you heading for a big mistake.

With friends you can be yourself and not have to worry about appearances. A friend is someone who doesn't lie, use or manipulate.

I feel a friend is someone to treasure, cherish and do for them just as they'd do for you.

[center]DARK ANGEL
Back to top Go down
http://www.iugaza.edu.ps/ara/
Miss Palestine
STUDENT
STUDENT
Miss Palestine

Female
Number of posts : 298
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third level
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 4:26 pm

My friend,dark angel

It’s always nice to have a friend near and to enjoy your company and your loyalty; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations..

honey.I'm very happy to make friend with you. Our friendship will last forever,isn't it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 5:28 pm

I feel a friend is someone to treasure, cherish and do for them just as they'd do for you.
yes im agree with u DARK ANGEL I can imagine my life without my friends!
Thnx sweet hurt 4 the lovely topic!
Back to top Go down
mohammed assaker
STUDENT
STUDENT
mohammed assaker

Male
Number of posts : 240
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 9:52 pm

thanx Dark angle
this some charactaristcis of the real friend

but also the real friend who feel u regardless of how much the distance between u

who will never say anything pain u

real friend for amoment i rhought that ther is no real friend and i still

i wish to have areal friend
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 12:05 am

Thnx Dark Angel ...Life without a friend like tea without Sugar ... 
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 11:16 am

Thanx Miss Palestine .. You Are my friend Enshallah our friendship will last even if i leave Gaza ..

The Controller .. Enshallah your friends will last with you forever..

mohammed assaker .. thanx for your comment .. you will find real friends i'm sure .. and i'm sure that u already have cause i feel like you are a good friend ..

M7md_kh .. thanx for the comment ... really life without frndz does not have meaning .. and nonscence

Thanx for All my frnds here ...

DARK ANGEL
Back to top Go down
sweetstar
STUDENT
STUDENT
sweetstar

Female
Number of posts : 291
Specialization : business adminstration
The university level : 4th
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 4:07 pm

I think that life without friend doesnt mean anything
cause friends is very important in life and we can share ur happiness & sadness with them
thanks Dark angel for ur topice
Back to top Go down
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 9:14 pm

Sure U R Welcome SweetstaR
Back to top Go down
mohammed assaker
STUDENT
STUDENT
mohammed assaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 12:10 am

no one understand the real meaning of friends Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 2:48 pm

mohammed assaker wrote:
Sorry ya man but u r wrong in yr opinion, how can u know that all pplz in the earth doesn't know the real meaning of friends???!!!
4 example (About me) ,, I hav th best real friends in the world that i cant forget them even 4 a moment.

Last edited by The Controller on November 27th 2008, 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 2:58 pm

Let me show u the real best frinz im talking about:- >>>

1. 7assan M7amad Qanso : Syrian from UAE, studying medicine in Damascus.
2. A7med Nabil Abu Jarada : Palestinians (Gaza) from UAE, studing Petroleum Engineering at the Petroleum Institute in Abu Dhabi.
3. 3anan 3bdella6ef El Qasrawi El Tamimi : Palestinians (West Bank) Hebron from UAE, studying Electronic Engineering.
4. 3omar Al Bayouk : Palestinian (Khan Younis) from the UAE, studying at the Institute of Technology Khwarizmi in Al-Ain.
5. M7amad Reda (I love to call him 7amedo) : Egyption from UAE, i miss him ver much! really like i feel alone without him n 2 all my frinz.
They r the best 5ive in my beautiful memory. We always love or like from sometime 2 sometimes see us on messenger making chating with cam or mike or make calls to be sure that we r good in this life!!
I wish the time can go back again to past even 4 a moment just to see my real frinz again ! insallah u get real frinz like me Abo Assaker!
Back to top Go down
DARK ANGEL
DARK ANGEL

Female

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 8:47 pm

mohammed assaker wrote:

I'm sure that some people know what is a friend .. Mohammed u will find them some day Smile
Back to top Go down
mohammed assaker
STUDENT
STUDENT
mohammed assaker

Male

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 11:03 pm

iam sure and still on mu opinone no one noe what friend mean?

that's my point of view

i respect ur opinion
Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2008, 8:43 am

In My Opinion ..

There's No 1 To Trust In This Life !!

I Mean ...

U Have Lots of Friends .. and Like Sweetstar said (u can share ur happiness & sadness with them)

but u will believe it when u face any Terrible Trouble ..

You'll See Who Will Stand With You ..

A Few Few Friends u can call them (Real Friends)

With All Respect Of Ur Opinions Guys ..

Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2008, 5:53 pm

well i wouldnt be living w/o my frienz if it wasnt for frienz life would have no meaning so frienz = life to me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To those who really understand the meaning of friend   To those who really understand the meaning of friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To those who really understand the meaning of friend
Page 1 of 1