Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Welcome to the Faculty of English Commerce forum, we hope from you to participate with us in order to communicate,make suggestions and develop ourselves in English, so let's keep our discussion board in English language only.. Thank
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeECIUGGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest e-mail xD very true ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female
Number of posts : 1928
Specialization : accounting
The university level : third
Registration date : 2008-03-25

funniest e-mail xD very true ;) Empty
PostSubject: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2009, 11:54 pm

i wanna thank all my friends and family who kept sending me those chain e-mails from 2008 till now and will keep sending them because they are so nice and here's a list of what those e-mails did to me!!

-stopped drinking cola after i knew it could clean dirty spots in bathrooms!

-stopped going to the cinema fearing that there is a needle that contains AIDS on the chair

-sent back 100s of e-mails hoping to get a free computer or a free cell phone ..etc.

-i smell like a dead dog after i knew deodorants cause cancer

-stopped parking my car in garages n had to walk long distances fearing that someone would come n spray me with an anesthetic n steal my car

-stopped answering the phone fearing that the vibes would activate cancer cells in my brain

-stopped drinking mineral water fearing to get renal failure disease

-spent all my savings to a little girl's account "Amy Bruce" n she is a sick kid have cancer almost died more than 7000 times poor thing she is still 7 years old since 1993

-and i want to announce that am ready to help any person from Nigeria who wants to use my account to transfer his dead uncle's savings that exceeds 100,000$

-i sent 35 emails to 400 people including some words and holy pictures hoping to find luck but am still on the same disk having the same salary nothing changed

Note:

if u didn't send this eciug to 75,604 people within 10 seconds a bird would come n pee on ur head today on 6:30 PM

thnx alot

Back to top Go down
Prince
Prince

Male
Number of posts : 602
Specialization : Al-Azhar University..
The university level : - - -
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2009, 12:05 am

hahahha..

nice topic sis Very Happy

thanks alot Razz

and that's what really happens on our society

Quote :
Note:
if u didn't send this eciug to 75,604 people within 10 seconds a bird would come n pee on ur head today on 6:30 PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.unknown89.info
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:53 pm

ya lolz n around the world its just all going crazy coz of the internet xD
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male
Number of posts : 803
Specialization : Accounting
The university level : Fourth level
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 11:55 pm

lolzzzzz , very funny ..thnxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.eciug.tk
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 4:39 pm

ur welcome hows life w/o college? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 12:31 am

life soo good without worries but u'll be so busy .. am really busy coz am working so hard from 7:30 - 3:30 . and some days i return back for over time from 6:00 to 9:00 .. so this is the new life ..full of work and big experience when u work practicaly ..by practicing what we have learned in the Univ. . better that staying at home .. am so happy ..

yalla 3o2bal ma t5alse ..w terta7e ...
Back to top Go down
mahmoud mohamad
mahmoud mohamad

Male
Number of posts : 345
The university level : 4th level
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 4:10 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhh
realy fantastic e-mails anonymous
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 10:22 pm

oh ur welcome mahmoud

wow sounds awsome m7amad can i ask where do u work??
am training in a bank right now its so boring lolz
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2009, 11:37 pm

oh ya i've been accepted in Bank of Palestine \ public Administration .Facilities Dep. since one month .. and this first month is supposed to be as a training and today is the Final Day of this Month and am waiting to sign the Contract in few Days inshalla ..this job will be as a start for me .....but in the Same time it's a great job coz am working on projects so related to our major , so intresting but tiring .. foreign projects in English and that is the Nice part ...
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 12:22 pm

oh thats nice awsome
congrats am really happy for u
am training in Cairo Amman lolz
n they dont let me do anything except for silly stuff but i learn the most related subject to what i learned is banking what i took with Mr. Hazem Al hossary
do u have lots of customers there??
am sure u do in the bank am in its really limited!!!

lolz do u wear a suit and tie i feel sorry for those guys coz its so freakin hot outside but its cool inside the bank xD
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 12:27 am

about the Customers ya sure we have lot's and lotsss of them ...come and see .& ya the uniform is Basic & essential but u know there is a central AC inside the bank every thing is cold there .some times we complain about it lolzz ....in the department that am working in ..i don;t see customers coz am in the Administration dep. & that's the good part coz ppl is suck u don;t want to know the stories that i've heard recently lolzz.  
Back to top Go down
M7AMAD_KH
Admin
M7AMAD_KH

Male

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 12:29 am

it';s good for u to train in the bank it will give u lot's of info ..dont hisitate to learn every thing inside the bank.. try to ask about every thing ..it will benefit u ..goood luck for u
Back to top Go down
anonymous#1
Administration team
anonymous#1

Female

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2009, 7:12 pm

ya i do ask about everything i think sometimes i freak them out hehe well i just feel curious Very Happy

thnx n gdluck to u too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest e-mail xD very true ;)   funniest e-mail xD very true ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest e-mail xD very true ;)
Page 1 of 1